2/08/2016

2016 ~ Week Five.


Day 29: Fringe Festival // Pleasure Garden

Day 30: Pretty Cake

Day 31: Me

Day 32: Drink

Day 33: So Colourful

Day 34: Car

Day 35: Texture

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching..Black Sails has finally started up again with their third season. I can finally get my pirate fix! They've introduced Edward Teach (Blackbead!) this season and I can't wait to see what they do with this character.

Baking...  Apple Roses! I found this recipe on Pinterest awhile ago and my friends birthday was the perfect excuse to try them out.

Drinking... Mojitos! The perfect summer drink. I've been playing it healthy and holding out on the rum though...

Waiting... For Summer to be over! Perth is apparently staring a run of 40°C days. It's not my idea of fun.

Buying... Birthday presents. I have a whole bunch of birthdays coming of people who I am quite close to. This year I'm planning ahead to try and find the perfect present for each individual. Does anyone have any suggestions?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

101 in 1001 Progress

#40 Make 10 projects from Pinterest {Apple Roses}

No comments:

Post a Comment