1/09/2016

2016 ~ Week One.


Day 1: Black and White

Day 2: What I Did Today

Day 3: Water

Day 4: Circle

Day 5: Leaves

Day 6: Something Blue

Day 7: Reading
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching...  Legends of Tomorrow will be starting up soon and to understand the characters better I've decided to start watching Arrow. I know I'm a little late to the party with this one but I'm slowly catching up!

Reading...  I've only just started this book and I'm really enjoying it so far! Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch is about a future where the government has passed legislation allowing genetically engineered humans to be kept as pets. It's an interesting concept and the story reminds me of The Jewel by Amy Ewing, another YA book I read recently.

Playing...  I've been playing Fallout 4 for a while now and I'm getting to the point where I need to choose which faction I should support for the main story line quest. The Minute Men, Brotherhood of Steel, The Railroad or The Institute! I've been putting it off for a while by focusing on side quests but I'm itching to find out how the story ends.

Thinking...  A couple of my friends have just moved houses and that has definitely got me thinking about my own dream house. I've been spending way too much time on Pinterest and finding ideas for what I could do with my future home.

Feeling...   Ready for a holiday! It's only been a week since the Christmas/New Years break but I still haven't got into the swing of things. I'm really missing all that free time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

101 in 1001 Progress

#15 Go to 20 events - {Wonderland Perth}
#17 Have a bubble bath - Completed
#47 Complete 365 photo challenge - In progress
#49 Start a blog - Completed
#57 Take a free online course - In progress
#73 Try 20 new restaurants - {Sapore Express, Tropico North Beach} 
#77 Go out for breakfast - Completed
#93 Read 20 books I haven't read before - In progress
#94 Find the perfect bed - Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment