11/21/2015

101 in 1001.





One of the reasons why I decided to start this blog was to help document my progress in completing the '101 things in 1001 days' challenge.

I decided to start this challenge because there are so many things that I want to achieve that end up being pushed to the side with the thought of "I'll get around to that one day" or "I can't do that".

I hope that by setting these goals that I'll be able to to make real progress on doing all these things that I've been thinking about for years and maybe I'll even learn something about myself.

You can find my list here.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across this Shannon. Like the idea of this list makes me feel like I should do one haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun! And it gives you ages to cross off your goals.

      Delete